General Information and Mandatory Information
Appointment of the Data Controller
The Data Controller responsible for processing the data on this website is:
Bähr Weinbautechnik GmbH
An der Ahlmühle 8
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.baehr-landmaschinen.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website's server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• the IP address of the requesting computer,
• the date and time of access,
• the name and URL of the retrieved file,
• the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
• to ensure convenient use of our website,
• to evaluate system security and stability, as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Withdrawing your consent for the processing of your data
Some data processing procedures are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal notification by email is sufficient to withdraw consent. The legality of the data processing performed prior to the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• you have expressly consented to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
• the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend
legal rights and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
• in the event that disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation; and
• it is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b GDPR it is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing; the category of personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed; the planned retention period; the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection; the existence of a right of appeal; the origin of your data, if they have not been collected by us, and requires the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
• to immediately request the correction or completion of personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to their processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request their transfer to another Data Controller pursuant to art. 20 GDPR;
• in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent given to us once at any time. As a result, we would then no longer be allowed to continue processing the data obtained previously on the basis of this consent and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or our company.
The following link provides a list of Data Protection Officers and their contact details: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-node.html.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests under art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without the need for you to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract provided to yourself or to third parties. They shall be provided in a machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of data to another Data Controller, this shall only occur to the extent that it is technically feasible.
We need an email address from you to be able to send our newsletter. It is necessary to verify the email address provided, and consent must be given for receipt of the newsletter. Additional data are not collected or are only collected on a voluntary basis.
The data will only be used for sending the newsletter.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal
notification by e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient to withdraw consent or you can unsubscribe via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the withdrawal.
Data entered to set up the subscription will be deleted in the event of unsubscription. If these data have been transmitted to us for other purposes and to other bodies by us, they will remain with us.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube to integrate and display video content. The video portal is provided by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you open a page with an integrated YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube's servers is established. This will tell YouTube which of our pages you have visited.
YouTube can associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile if you are logged into your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out beforehand.
YouTube is used in the interests of making our online presence more attractive. This constitutes a legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and allow analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie on your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service on behalf of the operator of this website,
in order to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: disable Google Analytics
Our pages use Google +1 functions. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Collection and dissemination of information: You can use the Google +1 button to publish information worldwide. You and other users can use the Google +1 button
to receive personalised content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the fact that you have +1'd a piece of content and also information about the page you were viewing when you clicked +1. Your +1 can be displayed together with your profile name and photo in Google services, for example in search results or in your Google profile, or in other places on websites and advertisements on the internet.
Google records information about your +1 activities in order to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible and public Google profile which contains at least the name you have selected as your profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace a different name which you have used to share content via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your email address or another identifying piece of information.
Use of the data collected: In addition to the uses mentioned above, the information you provide is used in accordance with the applicable Google privacy policies. Google may publish summary statistics about the +1 activity of users or share them with users and partners such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliate websites.
Some cookies are "session cookies." These cookies are deleted automatically at the end of your browser session. On the other hand, other cookies remain on your device until you delete them yourself. These cookies help us to recognise you
when you return to our website.
You can use a modern web browser to monitor, restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. Many web browsers can be configured so that cookies are automatically deleted when the program is closed. The deactivation of cookies
can limit the functionality of our website.
The setting of cookies which are necessary for electronic communication processes or the provision of certain functions which you want to have (e.g. shopping cart) is done according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. As the operator of this
website, we have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and smooth provision of our services. If other cookies are stored (e.g. for analytics purposes), these are treated separately in this
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method together with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The transmission of a single page of our website in encrypted form is indicated on our website by the display of a closed key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously in order to meet state-of-the-art requirements.
2020 - BÄHR Weinbautechnik GmbH An der Ahlmühle 8 76831 Ilbesheim / Landau
Tel. +49 63 41 - 92 98 22
Fax +49 63 41 - 92 98 23